School Uniform for pupils of Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Primary School
To order school uniform online please visit YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM
- Jumper/Cardigan: Dark blue v -necked jumper or cardigan with Our Lady of Walsingham Logo
- Tie: All children in Key Stages One and Two are expected to wear ties at all times. Ties are optional for EYFS pupils
- Shirts: White or light blue collared shirt. We request that during learning times, shirts are tucked in.
- Bottoms: Trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores should be dark grey. Blue checked dresses are also permitted. Children are not permitted to wear leggings.
- Socks: White, grey or black
- Shoes: Shoes should be black. Trainers are not permitted.
- Jewellery: Watches and one pair of stud earrings are the only jewellery permitted
Hair: Children are not allowed to have patterns or lines in their hair during term time. Coloured hair or dyed streaks are not allowed. In addition, any haircuts such as V-cuts and Mohican style are not permitted.
(Children must always have this in school)
- Top: White T-Shirt
- Shorts: Black Shorts
- Shoes: Plimsolls or Trainers